Our communities are our foundation and home. From the authenticity of Missoula to the sophistication of Bozeman, we choose our environs because of the people who live there.
We source product locally, whenever and as much as possible, because it’s the best. We make it a priority to give back, because it’s important. Our champions of choice – kids, dogs, and the arts – because they’re worth it.
We’re grateful to work and live in the Big Sky Country.
Below is a list of the local organizations we continually appreciate and support:
- Watson Children’s Shelter
- Zootown Arts Community Center
- Big Sky Documentary Film Festival
- University of Montana Writer’s Conference
- Cancer Support Community
- Missoula Art Museum
- Montana Natural History Center
- University of Montana Jazz Festival
- Missoula Community Foundation
- Missoula Gives
Heart of the Valley Animal Shelter
Big Sky Youth Empowerment
Cancer Support Community
Big Brother Big Sisters
Emerson Cultural Center
Stafford Animal Shelter
MSU Spring Rodeo